This residency is designed for men and women who want to grow as learners, ambassadors, servants, and part of the family of God. Emphasis is placed on growing in Gospel identity, intensity, fluency, and legacy. Individuals wanting to serve as Gospel Leaders in the life of the local church, as servants of their city, and disciple makers in the home are encouraged to apply.
- Dates: September 2013 - June 2014
- Meeting Time: Sunday afternoons 3pm-5pm
- Material Cost: $500*
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2013
Download & read: PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Download & SEND IN: PRE-ASSESSMENT
Download & SEND IN: PERSONAL QUESTIONNAIRE
Download & SEND IN: FINANCE SURVEY
SEND IN: RESUMÉ (refer to OVERVIEW)
SEND IN: PERSONAL DISCIPLESHIP PLAN (refer to OVERVIEW)
Please send all applications & questions to email@example.com.
- Acts: Keys to the Establishment and Expansion of the First Century Church
- Pauline Epistles: Strategies for Establishing Churches
- The Essentials of Sound Doctrine
- Gospel Living
- Gospel Change
- Gospel Relationships
- Understanding God's Story
- Missional Community Life
- Engage in Specific Gospel Community
- Engage Identities of Disciple, Family, Servant & Ambassador
- Training Leaders to Train Leaders
- Ways to Multiply
- Statements and Strategies
- Training Emerging Leaders with PDP's
- Keeping the Mission Central
- Personal Discipleship Plan
- The Hidden Life
- What's Next?
Local Church Leadership:
- Mission and Metrics
- You And: How the Gospel Makes and Multiplies Disciples
Read about what others have experienced in the Gospel Leader Residency:
But honestly, probably the biggest takeaway in my time in the Gospel Leader residency is that I’ve seen more clearly what a joker I really am and how graced I am to be a part of God’s family....more.
Its a unique opportunity because it allows you to integrate the knowledge that you’re gaining into your daily life as you are learning it....more.
Through GO...I have learned that God builds His church through the church....that the Great Commission is fulfilled in and through the local church....more.